Aluminium Curtain Walling
Becoming increasing popular with residential applications, aluminium curtain walling has long been a popular choice for commercial and office buildings.
High-performance curtain wall solutions are available for:
- New build homes, refurbished and commercial buildings.
- Ground floor low-rise treatments to high-rise.
- Market sectors including Retail, Office, Health Service and Education.
We offer an extensive, fully-integrated range of standard and custom high and low-rise curtain wall products that offer the flexibility of design, outstanding performance and ease of installation. Bespoke tailored solutions for your project and site location.
Aluminium curtain walling is ideal for creating spaces with large expanses of glass and glazing. Full elevations of a commercial property can benefit from floor to ceiling glass spanning multiple floors. Installation can also be achieved underneath the roof ridge at a sitting angle – a stunning feature within any luxury home.
Our curtain walling systems have been developed to create impressive yet functional facades, providing designers with the flexibility to create high-performance solutions, which are visually exciting, both internally and externally. Sheer high rise glass walls incorporating complex shapes and uninterrupted views are possible, as are simple but dramatic entrances.
Commercial Aluminium Installers
Rapid on-site installation from our own experienced engineers including the utilisation of crane mounted suction equipment where oversized bespoke glass units are used.
During your project estimate and quotation, we will advise the options available for each system. We can incorporate a wide variety of opening vents, concealed transoms for seamless/uninterrupted glass-to-glass joints and fixing details that are among the many special features of our versatile polyamide thermally broken systems.
- Ideal for low rise commercial applications no more than three storeys height.
- Elegant slim sightline modern appearance.
- Available on request, specialist curtain walling with minimal 35mm sightlines.
- Matching profiles for both transoms and mullions for improved matching sightlines and aesthetic appearance.
- Excellent insulation and efficient energy retention values.
- Possible to insert a large range of door and window products into the curtain wall structure.
Our installations team have years of experience in the bespoke manufacturing and installation of bespoke curtain walling and aluminium windows and aluminium shop front. No project or property is too complex for WW Windows so if you’re thinking about creating a grand entrance atrium in your property email your plans or drawings to email@example.com and we’ll be able to advise you accordingly.